Competition Terms and Conditions (Random Draw)
General Terms and Conditions
This Competition Terms and Conditions together with the General Terms and Conditions constitute the Competition Terms of Entry for the Promotion. Please read the General Terms and Conditions attached to this Schedule which applies to the Promotion.
Win a Toyota Yaris (2019 Toyota Yaris Manual, non-metallic).
Moreton Bay Cycling Club (ABN: 40 144 439 145) of PO Box 213, North Lakes, Queensland, 4509
N/A – QLD
Entry into the Promotion commences at 09.01am AEST Saturday 27 February 2019.
Entry into the Promotion closes at 8:30am AEST Sunday 13 October 2019.
Entrants must be 17 years of age and over to win the Toyota Yaris. No age restriction on any other prizes.
One (1) entry per entrant during the promotional period
Online Entry and Draw
During the Promotion Period entrants must visit the Website and fully complete the online registration form for the Moreton Bay 100 with their details in the manner required.All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be placed into a draw, as set our below under Draw Details.
Entry into the Competition is open to: all residents of Queensland, Australia.
Entrants must be: 17 years and over to win the Toyota Yaris. No age restrictions on other prizes.
One (1) Draw will be conducted, as follows:Between 1:30pm AEST 1:30pm Sunday 13 October 2019 and 2:30pm AEST Sunday 13 October 2019 at the The Belvedere Hotel, Cnr Oxley Ave &, Woodcliffe Crescent, Woody Point QLD 4019. The first entry drawn must be present to be valid and claim prize within 1 minute of announcement. Redraw will take place if winner not present.
Minor Prize Draw
Minor prizes consist of
- 13 x $100 Belvedere Hotel Gift Certificate
- $1000 worth of Maxxis Car or 4x4 tires, one set (one prize)
- 20 Sets of Maxxis Push Bike tires (2 tires per set) or up to a total value of $2000.
Major Prize Draw
The Major Prize Draw will be the last prize drawn.
The Major Prize winner will be awarded one (1) Toyota Yaris (2019 Toyota Yaris Manual, non-metallic). Valued $15,990 (inc GST).
Major Prize $15,990 (Toyota Yaris), Minor Prizes to a value of $4300
Winners will be notified by one or more of the following 2:30pm Saturday 13 October 2019.
- Winner must be present at prize draw
Prizes must be claimed at time of draw, Saturday 13 October 2019 AEST or prize will be forfeited.
Major Prize, Toyota Yaris is to be collected at discretion of Torque Toyota North Lakes.Minor Prizes will be available on the day.
The Major Prize winner (of the Toyota Yaris) will be required to pick-up their prize from Car Dealer Location: 1658 Anzac Ave, North Lakes QLD 4509
All prize winners must be present at draw to claim prize within 1 minute or prize forfeited and redraw will take place
General Terms and Conditions
- 1. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The Terms and Conditions governing the Competition include these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule to these General Terms and Conditions and any instructions relating to the Competition on the Promoter’s Website.
- 2. Any capitalised terms used in these General Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. In the event of any inconsistency between the Schedule to the Terms and Conditions (Schedule) and these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule will take precedence.
- 3. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- 4. Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An entrant of the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors, immediate family members, employees and contractors of the Promoter and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with the Competition, or with the provision of the Prize, are not eligible to enter.
- 5. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- 6. To enter the Competition, entrants must enter the Competition in accordance with the Entry Method (and any other entry details provided by the Promoter on the Website) during the Competition Period.
Maximum Number of Entries
- 7. Entrants can enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the requirements in the schedule and are subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- 8. If the promotion is a Game of Skill, the entrant(s) whose entry is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the most original and creative will win the Prize. The Promoter and its panel of judges may, in their absolute discretion, decline to award any or all Prizes, including where the judges determine that the entry is not of publication standard. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize winners. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 9. The Prize will be awarded as specified in the Schedule. The Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
- 10. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, the Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- If the Prize is date specific, the Prize winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter.
- 11. If the Prize winner is not able to redeem the Prize on that date, the Promoter may determine another Prize winner in its absolute discretion.
- 12. No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- 13. All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- 14. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.
- 15. If the Prize involves tickets to an event, the Promoter is not responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
- 16. Unless advertised differently, the Prize winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
Rights in Your Entry
- 17. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, all entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants.
- 18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
- 19. Any attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Website or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- 20. You warrant that:
- (a) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
- (b) you have all necessary rights to grant the Promoter the rights granted under these Terms and Conditions;
- (c) your entry does not breach any law.
- 21. You agree to indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties above and acknowledge that the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, not award the Prize to you for breach of the warranties above.
- 22. You acknowledge this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the Moreton Bay Cycling Club through the Website rather than to Facebook.
- 23. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the Prize to the Prize winner(s), the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions.
- 24. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- 25. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter is not liable for any delay, death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any Prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any Prize or damage to any Prize in transit and the Prize winner’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.